Menu
william17122012
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sim card and free TV offer

I've been with them for a few months now and still haven't received my 4g sim card or my free TV what was promised with the bundle its getting a joke now I've been trying to resolve this for 2 months 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim card and free TV offer

Thanks for the post William17122012 and welcome to our community.

Have you been in touch with the team regarding this since your post?

The SIM card should have been delivered between 3-5 working days, was this included in a media offer or just a mobile package? 

Was the TV offer from ourselves or through a third party offer? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
william17122012
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have not received a sim card and I was offered free TV from yourselves as I got the package through yourselves not a 3rd party 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @william17122012

Welcome back to our Community, I am so very sorry that  you're still struggling to get the help you need with your SIM and free gift. I was able to locate your account and I can see that we have managed to order the SIM for you; I can only apologise about the delay. 

There is also an update about your free gift, in order to chat with you about that in more detail, I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and I can advise you further. 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos