Menu
Paullewis77
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Signal problems North London N21

Hi Virgin team,

I've started seeing signal problems on my V6 box as of Friday. No changes to my cabling or loose connections but some channels have dropped out completely. All of the radio channels, some but not all of the Sky Cinema, Sky One HD and some of the ITV channels are present but have unwatchable quality.

I've rebooted the box and network status and basic diagnostics testing connection look fine. Internet speed is perfect.

Any known issues in my area and resolution times?

Paul

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Signal problems North London N21

Do you get any error messages onscreen when channels drop out? W02 would be a signal related error, for example. Your internet speed is only directly relevant for OnDemand and streaming services.

Known network issues in your area should be reported on the automated status line - 0800 5610061

If nothing's reported on there, assume your issues are not known about. Call them in - 150 (or 0345 4541111 from a non-VM phone) and choose "I have a fault with my TV services"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paullewis77
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal problems North London N21

Thanks Japitts,

There are some VOD problems in my area but nothing specifically regarding TV signal.

Things seem to be getting worse and W02 is what I'm seeing when the signal is absent completely.

I'll raise a fault tomorrow if things don't improve.

Best,

Paul

0 Kudos