Menu
Fionas81
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking service as usual

here I am again on the phone for 4 hours passed from pillar to post. Called to finally end my services because of my poor broadband. Offered a deal which I accept. 2 hrs later still no services upgraded. Call back to get sent to tech. No help got cut off. Called back and been told I have an engineer coming on the 20th to install my services. Eigh what? I am an existing customer already installed. Why is it so hard for these advisors to do anything right. Still on the phone no further forward. Worst service I have ever had in my life. Completely incompetent tech support. Every time I call this number it takes hours and hours and hours to get anything resolved. I am ready for a nervous breakdown trying to keep my cool. If this call/tech advisor doesn’t resolve my issue I’m gone and putting in a full formal complaint to the ceo 

0 Kudos
Fionas81
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking service as usual

Oh look, cut off for the third time today. I feel sick with anxiety this is terrible 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service as usual

Hi there @Fionas81

Welcome back to our Community - I can only apologise that you're having some service issues at the moment and also there is some confusing with your recent upgrade. I have located your account from here and have checked your broadband services. 

We can see that it's been around 6 days since you last rebooted. There are no known area issues listed with you region and no errors on your line. All signal levels are within the parameters we would expect for your package and equipment. 

No issues showing with your WiFi other than one device just being out of range at the time of checking today. All is looking to be tip top from this end. Are you just seeing disconnections with your services? When this happens, is it just the connection that drops or does the hub go off also? Does the issue happen on both a wired and WiFi connection? 

It would be helpful to set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts.  It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of your connection. If you need any help with that please let us know. Once you have set one up, please post us a link so we can see what is happening at your end 🙂 

In regard to your package change, I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through account security with you and chat freely. Please do look for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos