Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Services different offers for different people

How is it that I have to reduce costs because of covid 19. A friend of mine was in the exact same situation as me and on the vvip service also (as we took it out at the same time). As the payments were about to go up from £99 to £134 we realised we could not afford it. He managed to get his reduced to £85 per month for 18 months with a £27 reduction for the sports situation. However i got offered £110 for 12 months (still too expensive) so i have had to loose my tv channels, my sim card, had my broudband reduced to 350MB and still have to pay £52 per month. Not sure how this is regarded as fair? Thought the service i have been receiving as far as the product goes was excellent though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services different offers for different people

Hello

Deals can vary from day to day from the retentions team, even hour by hour. You can raise a complaint at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint.

Or alternatively at this time VM have a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos