Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service problems - BN11

My services crashed yesterday am.  Service status page at 11am yesterday said estimated fix 1440.  Get home and services still not working.  Called and after a very long wait advisor answered.  He said engineer needed another 5 hours to fix the problem but guaranteed my services would be restored by 1940 yesterday evening.  They weren't.

Estimated fix time is now 1940 tonight,  How did the engineer come to underestimate the fix time by 29 hours?!!

Just called again and after I pushed the advisor they finally admitted that the problem could take days and possibly weeks to fix.  If that's true, I'm binning off Virgin and going elsewhere.

Anybody have an idea on who is telling the truth here?  Appalling lack of service all round for which I pay over £100 per month.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rips

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service problems - BN11

Hi rippleman,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the service issues. I fully understand the importance of staying connected.

How's things been since posting? If still the same, is there an update listed on our status page here? Just pop in your postcode and press search. Any known faults will then show. If none listed, then please sign into the service checker using your My VM online account details and then running the fault test on the affected service.

If you need further assistance please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos