Menu
g0fyd
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SKY SPORTS IPL Coverage

Yet again halfway through a IPL cricket match, Sky Sports cricket have moved a game to Sky Sports mix not allowing to allow us to watch the remainder of the game, surely they could have given us a red button option. Very disappointing and no consideration for there paying customers

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SKY SPORTS IPL Coverage

With Now TV, Mix is included when you buy a sports pass.  Pretty sure it is the same with Sky according to their advertising.  Question is why Virgin don’t have Mix as part of the Sky Sports offering?

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SKY SPORTS IPL Coverage

All to do with the way Sky insist channels are bundled on Virgin. Sky Sports Mix is not part of the Sky Sports subs pack.

On Sky it is included with all their channel packs as a “teaser” channel to get your interest in upgrading to Sky Sports.

On Virgin it’s packaged on Mixit if you take the Sports Lite pick. On Maxit it’s included as standard, & is also available in HD. This is irrespective of whether you subscribe to Sky Sports or not.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks