Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish virgin services

I’ve had no television service on my very old TiVo box ( well I do but it’s pixelated and intermittent random sounds so unwatchable ) since 2nd November , tried app contact no reply , tried emails also no replies, rang them on Friday after getting sick of waiting, on hold over an hour, spoke to someone and yes I have a problem and engineer would ring before 12 next day , had phone call about 1.30pm you guessed yes I have a fault so they were going to send a new box V6 out for Monday, had a look to see when it would arrive , apparently Tuesday now at some point , checked emails and I’m being charged £35 !!!! For them replacing a box that’s knackered - IM FUMING at this and it’s totally wrong in my opinion!

I pay £65+ a month for 200mb (I actually get 60mb intermittently) and a TV package (That I can’t use !) and phone line (I also (Dont use !) 

seriously going to leave at this rate as I’m done with awful customer service and Unusable services I actually pay money for 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media is a nightmare

Good Luck ! I’ve had no tv since 2nd on my old TiVo box , took me til Friday to get through then engineer on Sat said yep TV service broken we’ll send a V6 box to be with you Monday 

now it’s Tuesday apparently and they’re charging me £35 for the privilege.....

disgusting service 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish virgin services

I am in a very similar position. Been trying to get hold of VM customer services now for over 3 weeks after my Tivo Box stopped working. I have rung them maybe 7 or 8 times, often holding for more than an hour before simply being cut off. So asof now, I have no other way of contacting them, even to cancel this awful service!!!

Amazed you managed to speak with someone so that a lot more luck than I have had. Do let me know how you get on as I cant find an email address that works, they are all no reply addresses. And the live chat option has gone as well.

Good luck with this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish virgin services

Good luck is needed I think ! Been on phone for 2 1/2 hrs and been shunted round to 4 different people/departments......

im still on hold waiting on ‘technical department’ as apparently £65 isn’t enough for 50mb of internet speed and no television ! they want to charge me another £3 per month for a WiFi ‘booster’ it’s not even funny anymore !

0 Kudos