Menu
MRAK
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment

After removing my TV service a couple of months ago I've heard nothing about returning both the Tivo box and V6 box. How can I get them returned as they are collecting dust in my house! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment

hi there @MRAK

Welcome back to our Community and sorry that you still have your old equipment at home.  Since the height of the pandemic, we put a hold on our Equipment return as we knew it was not right to ask customers to leave their home and also some non-essential shops and Collect+ locations were closed. As such, we advised customers to keep hold of their equipment and we would contact them when we are ready for it to be returned. 

In some instances, we are texting/calling and arranging for these to be collected rather than you returning them yourself. 

We would currently only require the V6 to be collected; the TiVo can be recycled locally. You can check here for more information on that. 

After locating your account from your forum information, I can see that you have since been in touch and we have now arranged for some pre-paid packaging to be posted to your account address; this is usually with you within around 10-14 days. 

If you're still having issues after this, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we can help further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos