Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Replacing a old TiVo box with v6

• I have the old TiVo box as a second box in my bedroom but it is painfully slow to watch Netflix on.

Can I get it replaced/updated for a V6 box and will it cost me more money? (Already have V6 downstairs and is paying for the second TiVo box on bill)

Looking at some of the new packages you con get  I'm already paying a lot more than a new customer, even though I've been with them since the good old ntlworld days.?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacing a old TiVo box with v6

Hello

The best options for you would be too call up and discuss your package, new customer always get a better deal then long time customers, new  customers prices are marked at a lose to VM if you are out of the minimum contract then the above counts call in.

Upgrades and costs of package cannot be dealt with in the forum, best options are

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos