Menu
Phatman77
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Replacement virgin box

So my virgin box let out a static pop and died, using the app I think that Ive ordered a replacement it said thanks for your order your new box will arrive in 2 working days via yodel.......I have yet to recieve a confirmation email or delivery time. The app lead me to believe I could track the order but I am unsure how.....is this normal? Does anyone know what happens if I'm not in?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement virgin box

Phatman77,

If you log into My Virgin Media, then click on My Account, there's a drop down menu with Order Tracking on the right hand side.

You should also get a text or email from Yodel to track your order, and from there you should be able to leave alternative delivery instructions

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Phatman77
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still nothing, if I try to order a new box it says I've already done that. Still no email, still nothing in my virgin media track orders, says I have no orders, still nothing from yodel.....when told it'll take 2 working days that makes today the day

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

you should call CS and speak to someone then.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Phatman77
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do have a number that won't send me on a wild goose chase of recorded messages because the call centres are down because of covid?

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

same number as always
0345 454 1111 (or 150 if you have a virgin landline)

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos