Menu
Pacmanplayer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement broken box

• My tv box is broken but it's about 2/3 years old can I get a replacement sent please? 
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement broken box

In what way is it broken?

Fault reporting is best done by phone, but we may be able to advise further on here if you explain what problems you're having.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Pacmanplayer
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, It still has power but no responce from remote or usual resets etc, adviced by virgin, I don't have access to a phone at the moment 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pacmanplayer,

Have you tried signing into Service status at the top of this page? It shows any local faults and you can also run a test against the VM box. By doing this VM should be able to try and connect to your box and determine what  the problem is. Sometimes this results in them sending out a replacement and/or engineer.

If that doesn't work then you could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You could also try the online chat messenger using <<< This link >>>  It's not manned 24/7 as phone (which you don't have access to) have priority.

Just click on the red Broadband, TV and Phone icon under the heading Message us your issue.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post