Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Tivo

Just set up a replacement Tivo box, but there are no programmes listed on the TV guide - it just says 'to be announced'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Replacement Tivo

Hi zoecox77,

EDIT

Using your remote control

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

TBA in the EPG (TV guide) is a symptom that your box hasn't called home to get listings yet.

newapollo's suggestion should serve to refresh the channel list, I'm not 100% convinced it will load the data within the guide itself. It's easy enough to do - follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and as long as the box's internet connection is working...

Either wait upto 6 hours for the auto-connection to run and populate the guide - check timing in the top-left

Manually select "Connect to Virgin Meda service now" at the bottom, and wait maybe 30-45minutes the first time round.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you both for your replies. I now have full info on the TV Guide

0 Kudos