Menu
Enduser
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Repeats recording when set for New only

Has anyone noticed that recently repeats are recording when set to record New only. So it is recording not only the New episodes but also repeats of the same episodes. This is happening over several different channels, including some BBC programmes.

Sometimes it records an episode as 'new' when the series and episode is not showing, but clearly it is the same episode.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeats recording when set for New only

Hi Enduser, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

If the setting are there for 'New Only' your equipment should not be recording any repeats. 

Are you able to go to one of the shows you are experiencing the problem with, select it and then Modify options. Once there, if possible can you grab a picture of what is there and upload it to this thread so we can take a look?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Enduser
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding. I have weeded out the repeats but when more appear I'll do as you ask. I remember that Repair Shop was one of them and also live PD cam was another..

Enduser
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error

0 Kudos
Enduser
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had to take the pictures from an odd angle because of very bad reflection on the screen if taken straight on. The third on the list is marked as 'new' but the top on on the list is the same programme although not marked as new. If you need something different please let me know.

Double recording.JPGDouble recording-001.JPGDouble recording-002.JPGDouble recording-003.JPGDouble recording-004.JPGDouble recording-005.JPG

Sorry that they have not come out better.

0 Kudos