Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Removing TV Packages (Downgrading)

Hi All,

I am about to be furloughed from 1st April and need to reduce my costs accordingly. I can see that everyone is having issues contacting by phone so wanted to amend my TV package and subscriptions on here......lots of information on how to add bundles to your current package and subscriptions on this website but nothing about how to remove certain stuff. I have exercised the option of not paying for the Sky Sports / BT Sports package, but want to shed further subscriptions. 

I doubt the phone number "150" will work as I have seen on other responses, I am not a Virgin Mobile customer - just a TV and broadband one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Neil

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing TV Packages (Downgrading)

Sorry all......ignore this. I can see the question has been more than adequately dealt with in other threads - along the lines of "you can't unless you call us and you can try that if you wish but you'll not get through or we'll cut you off after 50 minutes of trying". Young Richard didn't get where he is today without a little bit of cunning in him.

As a note to Virgin Media (the powers that be rather than the poor so and so that's on the customer service line undoubtedly getting it in the neck)...…...I appreciate that you're down on staff owing to Covid-19 and that you're doing your best but you'd find your lines a lot less busy if you provided people with the ways and means with which to downgrade their package.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing TV Packages (Downgrading)

Richard has never had anything to do with Virgin Media

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos