Menu
pg1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote for Partially Sighted Relative

Does Virgin offer an alternative remote with large buttons for partially sighted elderly relatives?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote for Partially Sighted Relative

Hi pg1234,

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and order a suitable remote. It may take a few days to a week before they reply though.

This page details extra help available /accessibility/virgin-tv 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pg1234,

Thank you for reaching out with your query, we do offer a high contrast remote which is white with darker buttons.

The link provided by Dave should give you some more information around accessibility options for our TV services. I'd be more than happy to order you a high contrast remote if you think this would be beneficial to your relative. Please let me know and I'll drop you a private message if required.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
pg1234
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachel, yes please, I feel the remote would benefit (hopefully).

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

That's no problem at all, let's get it sorted. I'll need to confirm the relevant account details with you, so I'll pop you a private message now. Please head to the purple envelope to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos