Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote Controller

Hi.

My remote controller used to just seamlessly flow when I clicked a button, now there is a pause and I have to wait a sec to click for it to react. It is not the batteries, it still works, but it is extremely annoying to have to count a sec, then hit the button again for it to react. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Had some time on my hands and am finally getting around to asking about this. Extremely pleased if somebody can tell me why & how to remedy this. 1st World problems, ehh!!??shanj

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote Controller

Hi Shanj

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Can I ask if the lights on the box flash with the same delay or do they flash and your box follow suit with a delay after the flash?  Also what sort of box are you using at this time?  Have you tried rebooting the box?

Regards

Lee_R

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee_R!

Thanks so much for your reply. As far as I notice when I click the remote once & do advance, but the white light of the box goes off when I click, then flashes 2x. If I try to click the button again, nothing happens until the 2 flashes from the box have occurred. This is what I mean by not flowing, the remote used to just react every time I clicked it.

I have scoured the box for its type and there is nothing that says V6 or anything else, I think I've had this box 3 years. 

I have also restarted the box and the issue is still the same.

Many thanks for your attempt to help me.

srj

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for doing them checks for us.

We do have our remote control help page here, have you already been through this?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

No I have not checked that page as I did not know it existed, LOL!

I will give it a go.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos