Menu
shuo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refund

I renewed the new contract earlier ,The price is £32 a month,But in the first month of the update £64.10 was charged,I contacted again,I contacted the customer service again. They said that there was an error in the system and promised to refund the money within a few days. Finally, I did not receive a refund. Today I contacted the customer service again. A customer service named Lowry had a very bad attitude and explained that I joined the sky sports collection and would not refund ,I was very angry. I said that I didn’t join any service and also asked them to show evidence.At that time the contract was renewed at £32 per month, and now it is unreasonably charged,Extra charges in case I don’t know。

I feel very disappointed。

Screenshot_20200923_151640.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Refund

Hi shuo,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your current charges.

We understand the frustration caused when conflicting advice is given regarding a refund for your Sky Sports collection.

Due to this we would need to take a look at your account notes and bill to find out why and when the Sky Sports package was added so we can get to the bottom of this for you.

I will pop you over a private message, please click on the purple envelope to accept that chat.

Kind regards Jodi

Tags (1)
shuo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refund

Screenshot_20201030_143450_com.google.android.gm.jpg

 I have been waiting for more than a month, please give a reasonable explanation,The picture proves that I did not add anything updating。

Tags (1)
0 Kudos