Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Reducing subscription

I am looking to reduce my subscription and cant get through to anyone on the telephone.

Ive tried all week and still not getting through.

Wish to stop second box, remove sky sports + sky cinema, remove box sets and revert back to M100 broadband

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Reducing subscription

Hi skotty0789

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

IF you decide to phone again then call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Reducing subscription

Hi skatty0789,

Try using their message service on 07533 051809. It’s pretty automated but you still may have a long wait as it has a queuing system before somebody from VM will SMS you back. 

Alternatively try ringing them on 150 from your home phone but go to the ‘I’m thinking of leaving’ bit of the message and this might be a little faster but don’t quote me on it.

I spent over 9 hours waiting on the phone last week and 5 hours on the text message service to sort out my phone and broadband issues.

*** Please ignore now as newapollo has beaten me to it on the messaging service bit and I’m just reiterating what newapollo has already said. Good luck ***

0 Kudos