Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Reduce package

I am out of work after tomorrow 17.04.20 and need to reduce my package to a basic one, has anyone managed to talk to anyone in the UK to do this? 

It is looking like my only option is to cancel the direct debit and wait for virgin to contact me. 

If anyone at virgin reads this can they please call me back (you have my number). 

I did read that I could text 07533051809 but I did a search on that number and it came back as a scam risk. 

Regards,

Jon. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reduce package

no one can call you bit you can text in on that

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. number

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

You do not have a VM logo next to your name??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

07533 051809
Type: Mobiles

💡 The overall rating for phone number 07533051809 is Dangerous.There have been 853 phone lookups and 10 comments relating to 07533 051809. On this page: 5 Users rated it as Dangerous, 2 Users rated it as Unknown, 2 Users rated it as Harassing and 1 User rated it as Neutral.The summary of detected keywords found in the reports is as follow: virgin media (5 times), scam (2 times), bank (1 time), virginmedia (1 time), ee (1 time).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

its one of VM phone numbers.

And i do not have a VM logo next to my name, Only staff have VM logo next to names

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

https://www.virginmedia.com/accessibility

scroll to to the bottom of the page.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I just tried the text system and after sevral messages I got a message to say I had to ring 150. Virgin are a joke as far as customer services are concerned. As of today I am not employed, I cannot afford £75 per month so will just have to cancel my direct debit. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling your direct debit won't make the problem go away, it will just make it worse.

You need to perceive with the phone. Call at 8am for the best chance of getting through.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Cueball and of course you are correct but I have enough things to try and sort out at the moment trying to reduce my outgoings until I am back in employment. VM cannot blame the current crisis for there shocking customer service, you only have to read through these pages to see how bad they are,,,,,,, unless you want to ad a service and pay more money, then it is easy.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have just tried the text service again and there is no responce from that now. 

0 Kudos