Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recurring 604 Error Code Problem

Hello,

I’ve got a 2019 Samsung 4KU tv and I cannot solve an issue with the OnDemand service. I constantly get the 604 error code. I’ve had Virgin reset the box, it’s a V6, I’ve trawled the community posts and done all the things there. Last night I swapped the HDMI ports from 1 to 3 and that did fix it until I switched it off. It seems that it works at the time but once it goes off the problem comes back. Tonight I’ve unplugged the HDMI cable, re-booted the box, checked all the settings; the auto settings are on 2160p; the box is connected via an Ethernet cable and still no joy. If anyone has any suggestions I’d be grateful. Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recurring 604 Error Code Problem

What's the exact make & model of your TV, and any other connected A/V equipment?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it’s a Samsung UE50RU7470U and the only things connected are the Virgin V6 box and my PS4. There’s no sound bar or anything. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Phunkeyraaraa80,

Sorry to hear you're receiving an error code when trying to watch On Demand content. Can you please take a look at this link  and follow the guidance to see if it helps?

Can you also tell me whether it's the same when you try watching other apps such as BBC iPlayer or Youtube for example on your V6 box?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos