Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 51 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Re: Received an email charging me for Netflix. I DO NOT HAVE A NETFLIX ACCOUNT!!!!

Hi riksd, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

For this you would need to contact Netflix directly in order to discuss the charges, as we are unable to cancel Netflix billing from this end.

Please take a look at this link for further information on what Netflix can do in regards to this.

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 52 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Re: Received an email charging me for Netflix. I DO NOT HAVE A NETFLIX ACCOUNT!!!!

No!!!! When we contact Netflix they won't help us. In order for them to access these mystery accounts we need the email address associated with them and the password. Now as we didn't set them up we don't have that information! Absolute con! Disgusting response and disgusting company. THIS IS FRAUD! 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 53 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Thank for your response Christy33.

When you select the Netflix app on the box does it come up with an account? Are you able to access the service?

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 54 of 72
Flag for a moderator

I don't even have a tivo box. I only have the Internet with virgin so unfortunately I have no way of knowing what Netflix account has been added. It's also been added twice : ( I managed to get it cancelled the first time through virgin and then as soon as my new billing period started it was added again. Its not me adding it, I don't have a netflix account and have no idea how it's being added. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Chrisy. 

I will need to take a look at your account to better understand what is happening. 

I will send you a private message to gather some more information and we can go from there. The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thank you 

Nat
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 56 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie,

Is there any chance you (or anyone) could look into the same issue we're having with this?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Cancelling-Netflix-payments-via-Virgin/m-p/4192155#M1...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 57 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Guess what guys! After getting Netflix removed from my account for the second time I've just received an email from virgin adding Netflix again! I am literally crying with frustration. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 58 of 72
Flag for a moderator

They're amazing aren't they?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 59 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely horrendous! Can anyone pick this up and help us please? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 60 of 72
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie,

This can't be resolved through Netflix as already stated since we don't know the credentials used to set up the Netflix account.

My account is still showing an £11.99 bill for Netflix, I was told I would get a callback weeks ago (before the COVID-19 lockdown) and still haven't heard anything.

Can you please message me to try and resolve this?

Virgin need to provide an explanation of how this has happened. They have authorised a payment to a third party on my behalf, this doesn't seem legal from a data protection perspective.