Menu
Nini1963
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: program guide does not display program info just not available

I have the same problem, I cannot read the menu properly. The print is too small and is in white with dark grey background. The menu does not take up the full page, like it’s shrunk. Why can’t the display spread across the page and be in a bold white print with blue background. I am planning on going back to SKY for this reason. No point paying all this money and can’t see menu!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

program guide problems

Can you clarify what your issue is?

Looks like you added to a thread from 2020 discussing a problem with the EPG updating (long since solved), but have described a problem reading the screen - which could be the high-contrast display being on/off.

A different issue entirely - can you perhaps take a picture of your screen demonstrating your issue?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Nini1963
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I totally agree, I would not recommend Virgin Media to anyone. I will definitely be going back to Sky as soon as this contact has ended. I am so unhappy with them. It’s seems such an easy problem for them to fix. The design is not user friendly for all and, it’s a waste of money and one is stuck in a contract. I thought initially that it was a problem I could fix, but after me and my partner have tried everything we realised that it was too late to scrap the contract. I will be giving a review on this on every media I can as I don’t think it’s fare that I have to get up and go close to the screen to change the channel.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rather than post across different threads, if you want to explain what your issue is, there's plenty of experience on this board that can potentially help you resolve them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos