Menu
Purple2lady
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound and picture out of sync

I constantly have this issue and we are switching between Dolby and Dolby PCM about 12 times a day. I have disconnected my soundbar too but it is the same. I have also messed around with the sound bar sync settings and we reboot the Tivio box too. Its been like this for about 4 months and since christmas has go worse. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Purple2lady
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sound Track not in Sync with picture

Have Sony Bravia TV, Sony sound bar & Virgin Tivio Box. I've never had any problems with the sound track being out of Sync with the picture and have had this set up for quite a few years. Have not changed anything but about 6 months ago the soundtrack kept going out often when watching films or recorded films then slowly other channels like Alibi are the same. The last 2 months its got worse and couple of weeks ago even worse. I now have to keep changing from Dolby to Dolby PCM and versa visa constantly because once its sorted for one film or programme (whether something recorded on Tivio or watching at time its on) when I go to watch something else I have to change the setting again. I have disconnected the soundbar and it still happens. It is fine when I watch a dvd and fine if I disconnect the Tivio box and watch TV with an aerial. I keep rebooting the box too which rectifies it for a short while only. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos