Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

How many years do we need to wait for this problem to be solved. It's just as bad today.IMG_20190920_161424 (Medium).jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The sign says you're just checking this image. Well believe me the pixellation real and just as bad if not more frequent today.

Service of VM is rubbish!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@pmscott6135 

I've moved your "me too" post to a new thread.

Have you called VM to report your service fault?

All images posted here need to be manually approved before being publicly visible. Yours has been.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I haven't reported again since David Cameron was Prime Minister. That doesn't mean that the problem went away although there have been periods when the problem was less frequent it is currently worse and very much more frequent than it ever was. Thank you for representing our problem to VM.

Peter

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin Media can only investigate faults they're made aware of, so I would recommend you call them on 150 to report your picture fault. It may be a signal fault, it may be an issue with noise interference (going by your picture), but the action required is the same in either instance.

VM need to task an engineer to investigate your fault. Many issues with picture breakup tend to only affect single customers, so unless those single customers report them, they won't get resolved.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos