Menu
phyde
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

My TV is constantly pixelated and I have tried swapping out all the cables to both the router and the TVio box and still its the same, how do I get an engineer to visit without having to wait on the phone for an hour?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

If you've rebooted your box once and your picture is still problematic, you have 2 ways to report the fault. You can either call faults-CS and get it checked over while you're on the phone, or wait on here for VM staff to pick up this post. That can take a few days, so it's your decision really.

The only time your home router comes into the equation for TV is if you have a V6 box (not a TiVo) and you're watching programmes from OnDemand or apps. Live TV doesn't use your internet connection.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi phyde,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having pixelation on the TV. I'm running remote diagnostics and not able to pick up the box. What type of TiVo box do you have? 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
phyde
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Turns out it’s a cable fault got very low signal to the house confirmed by engineer, putting in new cable in a week. 

0 Kudos