Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Hello,
I have so many channels which have pixelation issues. It’s hard to even watch screen. Can something be done about this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi paparazzi36,

Have you tried calling  0800 5610061 tos ee if there are any known local issues?

You could also try signing into Service status at the top of this page. It shows local faults and you can also run a test against the VM box. By doing this VM should be able to send a signal to your box and try to repair it, or send out a replacement and/or engineer.

If there are lots of channels affected it may be a signal issue, a box issue, or a cable issue.

Check that all cables, especially the white coaxial are snug and tight, with no bends/twists in them.

If that doesn't work then you need to contact the Faults team on 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues 

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi @paparazzi36 

Starting your own post rather than adding onto a long-solved one with "me too" is a good place to start, I've helped you along 🙂

If pixellation is happening on live TV channels and you've rebooted your box, it's often indicative of a signal fault which VM can investigate once it's reported to them. Check on 0800 560061 that it's not a reported issue in your area, if not then report it.

Best to call TV faults on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos