Menu
mswhite
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on C4hd

We have the same problem, only on 4HD recordings. Some are really bad and pixilated today.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation issues on C4-HD

Pixellated pictures on live TV (and the resultant recordings) are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so call VM and report it. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up. They can do these while you're on the phone to them.

If C4-HD has issues, how about... C4+1SD, ITV+1 SD, or C4SD? These are carried on the same broadcast frequency as C4-HD, so if one of them has signal issues, then they all should be affected,

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos