Menu
marjonx1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order new TV Box

so how do we go about ordering a new box??

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi marjonx1,

If your box is faulty you would need to contact the Faults team. 

What is the exact problem and any error messages with your current box?

Often the issues can be due to local faults, cabling issues and not the actual box, so you would need to run diagnostics before a replacement would be considered

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@marjonx1 

As per newapollo - rather than adding to an existing thread where other users had previous issues, it's much easier to start your own post with your own issues and we can help. I've done this for you 🙂

What are the issues you're having with your TV box? And what box is it - if you're not sure, check here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
marjonx1
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Current box in bedroom is maybe 10yrs old.Slow to respond to the remote,picture quality is poor as it is intermittently pixelated.

it’s the pre TIVo box??

0 Kudos
marjonx1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation on live TV indicates a signal fault, either a duff box or a cabling problem. Swapping the boxes around can help ID which one.

Having said that, the 3 boxes in the link I posted are VM's current TV boxes- if you have one that's older, then it's no longer supported and you should call VM Faults to arrange a swap to a TiVo or V6.

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos