Menu
tmiller_uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live TV unwatchable because of pixelation

Same problem here in BR7 since last week.  Virgin immediately hang up if I try to phone their help line

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

@tmiller_uk 

I've moved your "me too" post to a new thread 😉

Pixellation is (more often than not) a symptom of poor TV signal. The stock answer is to reboot your box once, then report your fault.

Check firstly that there's no known area faults that could cause this - 0800 5610061 is an automated service and often lists issues down to street/postcode level.

I'm sorry to say that VM's call queues are quite high at the moment, for numerous reasons. There isn't a magic wand to that either, otherwise everyone would be waving it! You can try using the text message service (07533 051809) but it'll take a day or so to respond, it's not instant.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

tmiller_uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the prompt and helpful response.  Virgin aren't aware of any problems in my area.  I've done all the usual stuff: changed the HDMI cable and port, rebooted, unplugged and replugged everything so a weak signal is most likely.  I tried the text message service and thats not responding either 😞  Appreciate their problems but just having a way to log the fault would have been nice.

Cheers

Tim

0 Kudos