Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get any channels except BBC1 and ITV. Every other channel says says 'channel is not authorise

I've literally got exactly the same problem as you, I've been sat in the queue for an hour trying to get hold of someone. They'll definitely be losing my business as soon as I can get out of my contract 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get any channels except BBC1 and ITV. Every other channel says says 'channel is not authorise

I did eventually manage to get through (after waiting over an hour on hold!) and it is now all fixed. For info, the guy I spoke to said it is much easier to get through if you call at 8am. Anyway, it took a little while and a bit of perseverance, but all the channels are back now. He sent a refresh signal through the line a few times, and I reconnected it to the wifi - which it seemed to have disconnected from, and then eventually the channels came back. Once you do get through, it is a UK call centre and he was very helpful. Just a shame it is so difficult to get hold of someone. Hope you get through to them!