Menu
Lalagirl
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to speak to someone re fault on tv AGAIN

It's the cbbc channels, they are pixelated, have been like this for over 2 weeks now, tried numerous things. I feel as these haven't resulted in a fix they shld now be sending a tech out. I'm a childminder and kids moaning no kids tv lol 

0 Kudos
Lalagirl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How to speak to someone re fault on tv AGAIN

I have bn on phone 5 times re a fault on my tv re kids channels. I was promised a call back after 48hrs but never recvd one. When I call and go tgro security I get told via voice msg, looks like an engineer is on his way, but I know nothing about this and have bn transferred 4 times on phone for hour and a half!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You've not actually said what the TV fault with your kids channels is?

Is it that you've recently made a change to your TV package, and you've lost access to the chargeable channels such as Boomerang, Cartoon Network etc? 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lalagirl
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The issue I have is trying to speak to a human being,  I was on the phone 2 days ago for nearly an hour whilst a so called tech went through some checks remotely and cldnt fix the issue so adv a call back wld happen within 48hrs if they didnt manage to fix  . They didnt and they didnt call back. I'm now losing the will 😫😫😫

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Is your issue account specific? Or do you have a service fault?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi lalagirl,

You need to contact the Faults team.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Lalagirl wrote:

It's the cbbc channels, they are pixelated, have been like this for over 2 weeks now, tried numerous things. I feel as these haven't resulted in a fix they shld now be sending a tech out.

What has VM tried by means of fixing this far? Out of interest, do you have any issues with BBC4-HD?

Have you told them it's not worked?

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lalagirl,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the kids channels.

Please keep us posted with how the technician visit goes.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos