Menu
Linda32
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compensation criteria

I had no internet for 9 days and spent 8 hours on the phone, several text messages after waiting for 2 days for a reply and have been offered 15 pounds,  then told to message here?  Any help ?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Compensation criteria

@Linda32 

Please start new posts rather than adding to old ones.. I've done this for you 🙂

VM's automatic compensation is detailed at.... https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation 

Loss of service credits should be discussed with C/S. I don't know how your 9days fell in relation to your fault being reported vs working days, but let's be generous and say 7 days apply - that makes £42 of automatic compensation, assuming all you meet all the criteria.

£15 for a loss-of-service, depending what package you're on, sounds broadly about par.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Linda32
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Compensation criteria

I had no internet from the Friday till the following Saturday. Apologies for adding to an old thread I was directed here from someone who replies on Virgin media Facebook page as they informed me someone here can access my account and discuss the compensation issue with me

0 Kudos