Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Racingtv

Has anyone had any offers from virgin for racing tv , ive moved from sky was on a £10 a month deal for racing tv , but ive found out it works from a different system and have to get it from virgin , i see virgin charge £22 a month which i nearly double what im paying. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Racingtv

You must have been on a special promotion as Racing TV are quoting £24.98 a month for the Sky subs:

https://www.racingtv.com/help-centre/sky 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes on a deal with them . 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well there you are. Sky is not Virgin. As it is a premium channel special offers are in the hands of the channel providing the service, as they set the price, not Virgin.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Its a deal through racingtv the channel provider not sky 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Racing tv controls its own subscriptions via Sky boxes as satellite is an open system & they can update the Sky viewing cards themselves via their own equipment. Virgin is a closed system to which Racing tv has no access, so you have to pay your subs to Virgin & Racing TV sets the price.