Menu
the-magic-rat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quality Control lacking :-(

So we watch The Great British Bake Off, Season 9 using the on demand service, viewing one episode per night. Can't wait to see the final after watching nine episodes and guess what? IT'S MISSING!

My broadband has been down three times this year with SPEED IMPROVEMENTS.

I get letters stating my bill will go up a bit to cover all the extras that are being provided.

It's like Windows 10 updates, nothing changes.

Just get the basics right! Who is signing off on quality control? If it's young people stop looking at your Facebook page and Instagram, just concentrate on doing your job!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quality Control lacking :-(

@the-magic-rat wrote:

So we watch The Great British Bake Off, Season 9 using the on demand service, viewing one episode per night. Can't wait to see the final after watching nine episodes and guess what? IT'S MISSING!

I've not watched GBBO in many years, but a quick search of the EPG shows "The Final" aired on 24th November, present and available to watch using OnDemand here.

If you know you'll want to watch a particular programme, is there any reason you're not recording them using Series Link? All of VM's current TV boxes allow recording.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
the-magic-rat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Season (Series 9) is from 2018. We watched all ten episodes of Season 8 (2017) and followed on.

Yes we use the series links to record new and repeats of programs we're interested in. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Final of Series 9 is missing from the On Demand on my V6. 

Series 9 aired in 2018.  That series isn't even available on the All 4 app. 

The VM On demand has series 3,8, 9, 10 and 11 available, whereas the All 4 app only has series 1,2,3 and 4.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos