Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Promotional gift not arrived

I am hoping one of Virgin's Forum Team can pick this one up and check for me.

I signed up to Virgin back in February 2020. Part of the package was a promotional gift ( free Echo Dot) Unfortunately Virgin initially had my TV package listed incorrectly They had me listed as Mixit TV when in fact I ordered Mixit TV and Drama. Having had no success to resolve this with the call centres I posted on this forum to see if anyone could assist.

Fortunately a member of the Forum team ( Paul_DN)  stepped in and resolved the issues about the TV package and also confirmed my eligibility for the promotional offer.

I gave the third party courier 28 days + 14 as per Virgins online advice ( which would have taken it to the end of March) but have had nothing delivered or any indication they have attempted to deliver.

I appreciate the potential for delays due to what is going on at present but my concern is that it is now not going to arrive.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promotional gift not arrived

Hi 1GrayD2,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Can you confirm if you got an email advising delivery of the the Amazon Echo? The team processing and shipping the Echo are Exertis and can be reached at 01282 858617. For more information on this click here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Corey

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have had no E mails from Exertis re delivery. I have called on the number provided by you and they have checked and can find no reference to the gift either to my postcode or linked to my account number.They are going to chase up Virgin by E mail and give me a call back.

I await their response

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update.

How has this been since your last update? Have their team contacted you?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Emily

Thank you.

I have had a confirmation E mail from Exertis today confirming despatch date and courier

Appreciate your help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear this is all sorted for you.

^Martin

0 Kudos