Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Price plan

• I have complaint with Virgin about my price plan. I have been called once and when I spoke to lady I asked to be called back in 5 minutes as I was at work. I never got a call back and that was 2 weeks ago. I'm really upset and disgusted about the fact no one has called me back about this matter. To make it worse everytime I call virgin no one can let me what has gone wrong and i feel they dont care or can be bothered to help me. I have been with Virgin for years and the customer service is awful. I have called close to 10 times over the last 3 months and I'm still no where near to sorting out my complaint. I have been a previous customer of sky and I never had any problems with them. If I don't get a call soon about this I will be taking my business elsewhere and I will be telling all my friends and family not to use virgin because of there horrendous customer service.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price plan

Hi 712207104,

Thanks for posting and also speaking to me relating the complaint you've got. I was delighted to sort everything for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price plan

Hello John , can you please call me. Thanks 

0 Kudos