Menu
Iainecant
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Price increase out of contract

I am out of contract and the fee has increased. I cannot speak to anyone at Virgin as the service is not available. Quite frustrating as bill payments are unaffected. I realise that I am still receiving the service and will of course pay my bill, as I have done for several years without delay. I have an issue with the Virgin customer care policy in that there is no reward for loyalty and currently no live customer service available. If I cannot resolve this increase in fees very soon I will be forced to take up one of the many offers available to me for this very same service.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price increase out of contract

Hello

With regards to account/billing issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price increase out of contract

Call it in the UK "retentions" center is still picking up -- 08.00 sharp is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through ok at other times.
Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you renegotiate a new deal in lieu of you agreeing to a new contract.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos