Menu
GAWA124
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Premier Sports Missing

I moved from Sky to Virgin yesterday but Premier Sports are now not available. What do I or Virgin need to do?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier Sports Missing

Are you saying that you asked for Premier Sports to be included in your package, but you can't view the channels?

If so, you can try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
GAWA124
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

No I took out a Premier Sports subscription while with Sky but then when I moved from Sky yesterday the Premier Sports channels are not active.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It won't have done, on Virgin's cable platform you subscribe to premium channels directly through Virgin Media.

Virgin charges £9.99/month for a subscription to La Liga TV, PS1 & PS2 in HD. https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow includes a link to Virgin Media second from bottom.

You might also be able to do this by following Home > Apps & Games > All Apps > TV Channel Upgrades and follow the instructions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@GAWA124 wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me.

No I took out a Premier Sports subscription while with Sky but then when I moved from Sky yesterday the Premier Sports channels are not active.

Premier Sports has direct control over its channels & subscriptions on Satellite as it is an “open” platform (Sky do not own the Satellites they use). Virgin is a closed system, so you have to subscribe to the channels through Virgin & they get added to your Virgin bill.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you happen to have a Fire TV Stick, Chromecast or Apple TV+ it should be possible to get Premier Sports on those devices as well.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos