Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Power supply no green light

My green light is off on my plug for docsis3.1 is this a fault with the supply as tried multiple sockets and it's not coming on yet everything eles is working?  Any help would be great from virgin as lost all services.  Trying to attach photo from phone but it's the white power supply plug you plug in to put power to outside box on wall and green light not showing.

R SCOTT
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Power supply no green light

Sorry I'm not following... are you saying that you've had a power cut? Or that none of your VM equipment will power up?

The external and internal splitter plates don't have a separate power supply, if that's what you mean.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm in a new cable area so it's all powered by power supply

R SCOTT
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My services have been restricted for no reason and Glasgow have said they have resumed them back but have not went back on and that was before 8pm so someone needs to have a good look into my account and get this issue resolved.

R SCOTT
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Rds261189.

Have you been in touch with the team since your post?

It looks like there hasn't been any errors in the last 24 hours, how are your services today?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The green light on main power supply to outside amp is still not coming on.  My account is to be disconnected at end of this month as I cancelled my services down within my 14 day cooling off period and I have now sent back all my equipment.  I did try to get faults to fix the issue but was always put through to collections for a bill that was paid and it was showing services active at their end.

R SCOTT
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On back of that I won't be back with Virgin Media again as collections were not nice with me on phone and my anxiety played up and my fault were never resolved.  Loved Virgin been with them before for years in other cable areas but this experience has been a great disappointment.

R SCOTT
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this was the case it definitely doesn't sound like the service we aim for. If this bill is shown as paid on your bank statement we can usually take proof of this with any personal details covered and then rectify this for you before looking further into the fault side of things.

We do wish you the best of luck with your new provider. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos