Menu
Milly67
Joining in
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Poor Customer Service

This meant that Three and a half hours with no outcome or help just over and over asking same questions, leaving me waiting for long amounts of time and then someone comes on and says Sushmita at 20:08, Jun 5:
I will connect you to the queue as i wont be available for the next 60 mins. One of our representative will help you shortly.
You at 20:13, Jun 5:
i don’t understand Varsha has been on here since 5.15 now it’s 8.10 and you are telling me you are again transferring me which is the third person in 31/2 hours with no help only security questions in all that time. I would like a supervisor to look into this, as Sushmita has just come on and now informs me she can’t help for sixty minutes and someone else will help shortly. What is going on?????????
I wish now to make a complaint regarding the dealing with my query
You at 20:20, Jun 5:
It is now 8.20pm no reply!!

In order to resolve my issue I would like you to What I was requesting for a better deal etc and a reason why I was treated like this with no outcome for over 3 and a half hours.

0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Customer Service

Dear Virgin Media,

Re. Television > Service issue > Other (none of the above)

I would like to raise a complaint about my Television service. The issue occurred on 17/06/2020. To explain in more detail Received Letter from Virgin went online at 15.06 and at 23.45 still no help or response.
Not only has my enquiry about a new deal not been solved nor the one about service issues.

This meant that Spending days to sort out and the frustration in not getting either issues solved.

In order to resolve my issue I would like you to Solve both problems with a more positive response .

Yours faithfully,

Amanda Dockery

0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Dear Virgin Media,

Re. Television > Customer service issue > Complaint handling problem

I would like to raise a complaint about my Television service. The issue occurred on 18/06/2020. To explain in more detail BEEN CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICES AND COMPLAINTS BUT NOBODY IS HELPING THEY JUST ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS THEN PASS ME ON TO ANOTHER AND ANOTHER THEN NOTHING.

This meant that Just pure frustration wasted a lot of time etc just to sort something out

In order to resolve my issue I would like you to Well at least of an apology to start with, and some way of helping us with a better deal and also to send replacement boxes for faulty ones.

Yours faithfully,

Amanda Dockery

0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINT

Tried again three hours got someone call Boppina did all checks then disappeared yet again only to send link again to Start all over again. Please can someone email by return to tell me what is going on

Letter From VirginLetter From Virgin

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINT

Hi Amanda,

I've glanced at your previous posts. It's unfortunate you haven't managed to recieve the help you need.

Virgin don't have a customer facing email facility at the moment.

Looking at the response in the photo you posted I would advise you call first thing in the morning 8am to avoid any long queues.

The post indicates you should contact faults. If I were you I would either speak to them, or Retentions (thinking of leaving) and go through the tests they need to make. 

As per the reply you have above, they recommend a replacement box if they can't resolve it for you. 

If they need to send out a new box this will be delivered by Yodel. Then it's just a swap of your current box with the new one. You might need to get the new box activated.  If so then you would need to call  0800 953 9500  - again first thing on a morning if possible as they won't be so busy.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINT

I have many times and no joy!!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Milly67

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post - we can see you have another thread for the same issue so we have merged both thread together to avoid any confusion. 

I am very sorry to understand that you are struggling to get the help you need for your issue. I understand that you have a fault with your TV service? I see from the letter we have sent that a technician is possibly needed but it seems you are unable to have a visit due to you shielding? Is that correct? 

It sounds like you have also attempted to text us from what I can make out? I am sorry for any delay in the replies to these text messages - the replies are not immediate allowing cumbersome to get on with their day whilst awaiting a reply. I am sorry if this contact method was not explained fully to you. 

Can you advise what the issue is with your TV Service? If you can let us know, we can then best assist you with your issue and with your complaint. If you need replacement boxes, this can be arranged. 

Please pop back when you can and we'll do everything in our power to assist you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie’s,

Thanks for your reply.

The issues we have are with two boxes missing channels and distorted ones.

Also looking for a better deal as the gentleman that did ours last year reminded me to request again this year when it finishes.

Received also another letter from Virgin today.

I have also contacted Virgin but with no luck as yet.

Kind Regards

Amanda

0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

Can you let me know what’s happening as not received a reply yet

Thanks

Amanda

0 Kudos
Milly67
Joining in
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

WHY NO RESPONSE ON HERE OR MY EMAILS

Dear Virgin Media,

Re. Television > Customer service issue > Complaint handling problem

I would like to raise a complaint about my Television service. The issue occurred on 29/06/2020. To explain in more detail Letters sent to me saying going to help but nothing! Tried again online but nothing just the same scenario 

Someone called Katie on this platform was going to sort a few weeks ago but again nothing

There has been no New Boxes as mentioned in the Letter from Virgin nor has anyone contacted me.

Y

0 Kudos