Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pixilation - so frustrated!!

It's been happening for the last few months. All channels at all times (and also in recordings via tivo box - some of them have been unwatchable). Have checked cables and connections are tight. Have reset box countless times. Have phoned several times and got the automated 'there is a problem, we'll reset your box', which has never solved the issue.

Have tried to report it, but can't wait longer than an hour hanging on the phone so I give up. So how can I report this problem??

You did some work in my area on Thurs 29th Oct and I was hoping this might solve it, but no. It; still as bad and actually getting worse. I have just bought a new TV and it's so frustrating that the new TV is great but of course it's still the same network problem which is ruining the viewing.

I need someone from Virgin to take note of the issue and contact me to try and resolve this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation - so frustrated!!

@CD141 wrote:

It's been happening for the last few months. All channels at all times (and also in recordings via tivo box - some of them have been unwatchable). Have checked cables and connections are tight. Have reset box countless times. Have phoned several times and got the automated 'there is a problem, we'll reset your box', which has never solved the issue.

If a reboot doesn't resolve pixellation problems, then you have a signal fault. No amount of resets will solved whatever is causing that - either a box fault or cabling problem.

@CD141 wrote:

Have tried to report it, but can't wait longer than an hour hanging on the phone so I give up. So how can I report this problem??

There's 3 choices... text message service on 07533 051809, might get a response in a couple of days but isn't real-time. VM staff respond on here, but it's currently taking around a week. Or calling in, and not giving up - perhaps trying early morning or mid-afternoon when they're apparently quieter.

@CD141 wrote:

I need someone from Virgin to take note of the issue and contact me to try and resolve this.

You're quite welcome to wait on here for VM staff as I mentioned, but please be aware they are currently taking around a week to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation - so frustrated!!

Thank you.

Persevered and got through to someone. Fingers crossed.

0 Kudos