Menu
Kirstyklm
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixilation on tv

Hi, I have been getting pixilation on my channels for just over a month. It started of just now and then but is now getting worse. I have tried new hdmi cables, new TV, checked all cables are tight on my TiVo box and nothing has helped. It doesn't happen if the PlayStation is connected to the tv so it must be the TiVo Any. Any ideas? 

Will I have to call to book an engineer? I have tried calling a number of times about a landline issue but never get through to anyone even after waiting on the line for a very long time. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation on tv

The stock answer... if you're rebooted your box, then pixellation on live TV is a classic symptom of signal issues.

Check by calling 0800 5610061 that there's no known area faults. If not... then you have an "unreported" fault that VM need to rectify. Either by a replacement box, or (more likely) an engineer visit.

Yes, as is standard practice you will need to call Virgin to report service faults.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos