Menu
chadaauk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation

Channels 504, 406 and 408 are pixellating quite badly. Not spotted any others. Is this a known issue ? 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Hey chadaauk,

We have no known issues with pixelation at the moment. Has this improved since you last posted or have you found anymore channels that are having the issue?

Is the issue happening on one or both of your boxes?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
chadaauk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Both boxes had the same issue, not found any other channels no, we think it's the splitter which hadn't been secured and was in mid air connected to the wires, we have since screwed the splitter to the skirting and found the best position for the wire which has solved the issue for now. Maybe a replacement splitter is needed if it continues. Can one be sent out to save a visit ? 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is usually the HD channels that suffer from this if its going to happen but that's great to hear that you sorted it for now chadaauk and yes we can send out a new splitter if you need us to do so, we don't have to send an engineer to replace it.

Please let us know if you want a new splitter to be sent out, if your issues return.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
chadaauk
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you could send me one to swap over that would be great, then I know issue hopefully won't return. What details do you have / need ?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We cannot confirm any details over the open forum, so I will drop you over a private message in a moment chadaauk and we can get you passed account security and get this sent out to you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos