Menu
Lele1010
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on all boxes

I have a TiVo box plus to additional boxes & all have been having trouble with pixelation for the last few months. It happens on normal channel plus HD & recordings.

I believe as it is on all boxes that this may be a cable issue.

Also have been having issues with broadband going off frequently but not sure if it’s related.

Any help would be really appreciated as it’s getting worse & unable to watch some channels.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on all boxes

If you've restarted your boxes, then pixellation would suggest a signal issue which VM can invesigate once you report it to them. If it's been happening for a few months and you've not reported it, you've got a lot more patience than me!! It maybe only affecting you.

The broadband issues could be related, they could be separate. Start a post over in the broadband board here and the locals will be able to help.

You need to call VM to report the pixellation - check on 0800 5610061 that there's no known faults (I doubt it, but you never know), than call 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

A faults agent should either be arranging replacement boxes or (more likely if multiple TiVo/V6 are affected) an engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos