TV pixelated AGAIN!!!!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated TV

Are there any particular channels affected?

Have you rebooted your box, and then called TV Faults to report your problem?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anthony457
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I’ve reported the fault three times. Both TVs with two different boxes are doing the same thing, so it’s an external problem. 

0 Kudos
ekg
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I just saw this post and same the same thing is happening with Sky Documentaries live and recordings are pretty much unwatchable for us due to this issue. I haven't noticed it much anywhere else so have not reported it but will start paying more attention.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@ekg Depending on your package, check the following channels:

Sky Thriller HD, Sky Action HD, Sky Sports Football HD, Animal Planet HD, More 4 HD

They share a broadcast frequency with Sky Documentaries HD and would also be affected by any signal issue there.

@Anthony457 Whether the fault is external or internal shouldn't make any difference to Virgin fixing it. There's a fault on their equipment which your subscription includes being kept fault-free.

The only caveat is that most low level signal issues tend to only affect single customers. So if those signal customers don't push for fixes, VM don't have any incentive to fix them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Anthony457

Welcome back to our Forums - I am sorry to understand that you've still been having issues with your TV services. I can see from another thread you had that this was reported as a known issue with an estimated fix date of 27th August. 

I have been unable to locate your account to check this; are you still having issues since the estimated fix date has passed? Have you checked the status page or status line (08005610061) for any updates? 

Does a reboot help? Do you find this happens on both live and recordings or just one or the other?

Please do keep us posted

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @ekg

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for letting us know that you're having some issues with certain channels. 

I have been able to locate the account for you from your forum information - are you having the issue on both your boxes? Both boxes are looking to be ok from here. One was recently rebooted today and the other was around 4 days ago. 

Is it just on that one channel? Do you find a reboot helps?

Please do let us know if you're still having issues. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Anthony457
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It’s working finally 

0 Kudos