Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixallation

Hello

I've seen a lot of people post about this. I am getting bad pixilation on all of my HD channels. I did have an engineer attend who told me that it was a network issue, he couldn't do anything and that it wouldn't be fixed until 28 Oct but if the problem persisted after that to contact them again.

I am still experiencing the issue but before ringing Virgin and spending at least an hour trying to speak to someone I wanted to find out if anyone had any luck in resolving the issue?

I have rebooted several times with no luck

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixallation

Most customers who report pixellation faults will have them resolved either by a box replacement or an engineer visit.

If it's a known network issue in your area, it will be reported on the status line, 0800 5610061. If nothing's on there, VM don't know about it - it could be affecting only you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the quick response. I'll get dialling

P

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

early this morning my next door neighbour said he had this problem yesterday, and I've got it on mine today. so I guess a local issue 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I did phone Virgin today - was told that it's both a network issue and an individual one - waited over an hour on the phone for that!

Have been asked to wait 48 hours while the remote engineers take another look so will let you all know if that works as it may also resolve your issues too

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@admars 

The status line on 0800 5610061 will list any reported issues in your area.

Check on there - if it's not reported, VM don't know about your problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos