Menu
Marky500
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixalating

How can I contact Virgin if all call centres are closed. Pixalating TV over a year now and getting worse. Had enough!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixalating

Hi Marky500,

The call centres are still operating normally,  weekdays from 8am to 8pm, and weekends from 8am to 6pm.

You can call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service.Just send  a text with a description of your problem to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Marky500
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When I called the call.centre the message states all call centres are closed due to coronavirus

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you reported this problem to Virgin previously, and what did they do about it? If I'd had service issues for that long, I'd have been chasing them down to fix it!!

Faults call centres aren't closed, but will have long call queues at times due to various measures in-place.

If you're genuinely trying to get through and can't, then forum staff work their way through posts on here. But it can take a few days - persisting with calling will usually be the quicker option.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marky500, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your TV service. I was unable to check on this today using your forum details alone - so in case you still need assistance I'll get in touch via PM and help as best I can.

Tom 

0 Kudos