Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Pixalating picture

For over 2 months now the picture on my TV keeps pixalating, connections all checked and secure, tv box as been rebooted a number of times, 2 engineers have come to the house and checked everything, and I have had a new tivo box but the problems still persist, I try to contact virgin media but takes ages for anyone to answer and when they do answer I'm usually at work where I can't assist them with their questions I say I'll contact them again and the process starts all over again, I just want to watch TV without the picture going funny 🙄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixalating picture

It is usually best to call from home to report faults, if you've had multiple boxes then it might suggest the problem is external. I'd hope the engineers that have attended, will have checked that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey there @Jennyg2,

Sorry about the pixelation issues you're experiencing when watching TV. I've had a look at your details using the information we have on here and can see there are some tuner and SNR issues on your TV Box. I've arranged for an engineer to take a look at it and you can find the details via your online account  and you may re-arrange it if necessary. Do let us know how the visit goes.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thankyou for you reply its a brand new box so would it still be snr tuner issues 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Jennyg2 wrote:

Hello

Thankyou for you reply its a brand new box so would it still be snr tuner issues 

Sorry to interject, I hope @Lisa_CC won't mind - but if she has checked your box remotely and found errors, there's no reason to believe that's incorrect.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes its not unknown for that to happen, I had a manned install where the first two boxes he tried to use were faulty. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou hopefully it is the snr as I've been told a number of times it's an outage issue and I don't know what to believe anymore 😊

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou hopefully it will be sorted soon 

0 Kudos