Menu
iansc1971
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Picture pixilation

Had box at frontdoor cover replaced do to someone trying to pull it off. Was told that pixilation issue coild be related and if continues to contact. Well it is still doing it

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture pixilation

What is your pixellation issue?

Have you tried rebooting your box as a precaution?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
iansc1971
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

The picture and sound go on and off the pic goes different colors and blockey. I have turned off unplugged overnight and it might be ok for a bit then comes back

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

In that case, I recommend a call to TV faults on 150/0345 4541111 to report this.

As an aside, switching your box off at the mains overnight, is a sure fire way to invite box problems sooner or later. They're designed to be powered up 24/7.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
iansc1971
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

e box was powered off because the room was being decorated it is the first time its been off since we got virgin installed apart from the odd  power off for a few mins here and there

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi iansc1971,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the TV service. 

Can you confirm all the cables on the box are tightly secure? 

Can you confirm if you have been able to try the HDMI cable in another port for the TV? And if you have been able to try an alternative HDMI cable?

^Martin

0 Kudos
iansc1971
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

i have changed all the leads moved leads around from the likes of my dvd to the tv and vice versa so i know the leads are ok the pic is not the same all the time. sometimes it might be ok on some channels but totally unwatchable on others i can send a pic of the screen to show you if you can take emails?
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that information. What I will do is send you a private message you so can send me the picture that way and I can take some details to look at the account further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
iansc1971
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Picture still pixilated

After postung iver a week ago and conversatiins suddenly gone dry is everyine ignoring me now i need advice or help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture still pixilated

Hi iansc1971,

Did you send Martin_N a picture of your issues as he requested in your other thread? /Picture-pixilation/m-p/4363758#M193716 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos