Menu
Manjo46
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Picture distortion

Picture is distorting ( breaking into colourful blocks) and affects the sound, seems to be worse on programmes that have been recorded but is ok when watching netflix straight from my tv app so its not my tv. I have rebooted, checked all connections and done all updates to no effect. I have a tivo box.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Picture distortion

Hi Manjo46,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the TV box, I've had a look at things today and it is showing there have been some performance issues with the equipment.

Can you please confirm if this is still a problem, or have things resolved since your post?

Alex_Rm

Manjo46
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The picture is still breaking up, its seems to be worse when watching things that have been recorded on the tivo box but happens throughout all chanels. I have done all the relevant checks and updates but its still distorting.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for confirming, 

I'm sorry this is still an problem, Our automated systems has identified that there is a performance issue which requires a technician visit to resolve the issue.

I've arranged this for you, you can view the time and date of your appointment by signing into your online account here

Alex_Rm